As a personal stylist it’s my job to help people shop on any budget and this has taught me that there are some real bargains out there, if you are prepared to look. If though you can’t be bothered trolling through department stores and sales racks, shopping online is a great option.
Not that we would have it any other way, but we all know that raising a family costs money and we are finding that there are fewer funds left for luxuries such as keeping Mama on trend!
So this month I have taken on a social media challenge, which I’ve dubbed “Frugal February” (#frugalfebruary) where everything I feature on @thehealthylifestylist is not only hot right now, but also $50 or less.
Shoes, entire outfits, dresses, bags and accessories all for less than a pineapple (some by quite a bit)!
Check out my instagram or Facebook page for daily posts, and in the mean time here are a few of my fave bargains to get you started.
Love Kim xo
1. Hanellei Khaki shirt dress $49
2. K-mart outfit; shorts $15, singlet $9, sandals $10 and bag $9 total $43
3. Billy J boutique sunglasses $32 a pair
4. Guns’n’roses tank from H&M $24.95 and maxi skirt from Free People $23 (on sale)
5. Mary Lee singlet $34.95, skirt $44.95, Necklace $39.95 and bracelet $24.95
6. Littlelace burgundy lace dress $50
7. Cotton On black floral camisole $19.95
8. Asos metallic brogues $48
10. Big W workout gear; black shorts $12, 247 singlet $15
The Healthy Life Stylist
Fashion Contributor – Mama loves to share