This three ingredient slime is so easy to make! We literally had it on the table ready to play with within five minutes! The base recipe can be jazzed up with food dye, glitter, sequins… the possibilities are endless! Then once you’re finished, simply pop it into a container with a snap lid and it will keep for ages! Enjoy!
Clear glue, glitter glue or white glue (I squeezed out of old school glue sticks, 3 sticks was exactly 1/2 a cup)
Liquid starch (ironing liquid, I used ‘Fabulon’)
(optional – food dye, glitter, sequins)
1. In a medium size bowl or Pyrex jug, mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue (I used a whisk to make sure it was really well combined).
2. If you wish to colour or add sparkles to your slime, add into the water and glue mixture now, stir to combine.
3. In another medium size bowl, measure out 1/2 cup of the liquid starch.
4. Slowly mix the glue/water mixture into the starch mixture.
5. Once you start to feel the slime come together, place into a clean, dry container or on a plate ready for messy play! Fun!
Original recipe from –