Do you ever watch those recipe videos on Facebook where they speed up the camera and make everything look super duper easy? My husband does. He loves them! And the cutest thing is, he actually loves to go out, buy the ingredients and try the recipes for himself!
Lucky for me, one of these recipes was “3 Ingredient Bounty Bars” which taste just like the real thing! He surprised me with them for dessert one night and now they are a go to when we want something sweet that is quick and easy and bound to impress the guests!
200g milk chocolate
200g desiccated coconut
1 x tin condensed milk
1. In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and coconut together until well combined.
2. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking try or cooling rack.
3. Take tablespoon amount sizes of the mixture and shape into thick little log like pieces, similar to the size of a small bounty bar.
4. Once you have used all the mixture, place the tray into the freezer and allow atleast 30mins for the mixture to set.
5. Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave, 20 seconds at a time, until it becomes shiny and smooth (don’t over heat!)
6. Take the now hardened coconut logs out of the freezer and using two forks, dip into the melted chocolate, waiting for the excess mixture to drip off before placing them back onto the tray.
7. Once all of the logs are covered in chocolate, place back into the fridge to set.
8. Leave in the fridge for 10-15mins or until choclate is hardened. Serve and Enjoy!